TALLOW BALM MOISTURIZER FOR FACE + BODY
NON-GREASY. REJUVENATING. PROMOTES YOUTHFUL-LOOKING SKIN. GREAT FOR SENSITIVE + ACNE-PRONE SKIN.
This hand-crafted tallow balm moisturizer is extremely moisturizing, and contains vitamins A, D, E & K + antioxidants that work together to fight free radicals to prevent wrinkles. Also infused with skin-healing herbs like calendula, yarrow, and lavender as well as a hint tea tree oil. Can be used as an every day moisturizer for the face & body.
Wtf is tallow??..
Tallow is cleaned and purified rendered beef fat. I know.. sounds crazy.. buuuut just hear me out when I say it is absolutely my favorite thing I have ever put on my skin!.. and I’ll tell you why…
- tallow has been used for skin care + cooking and more throughout the world, for thousands of years
- the fatty-acid content in tallow makes in anti-bacterial + anti-microbial
- it’s high antioxidative properties and vitamin E content helps to promote youthful looking skin by protecting from UV damage and preventing the breakdown of collagen.
- tallow is one of the only oils that share many of the same lipids as our own skin’s oil (sebum), making it HIGHLY ABSORBABLE, never sitting on top of the skin, and never clogging the pores.
- with regular use tallow can even help balance sebum production, helping to prevent future breakouts!
- leaves the skin truly soft & supple without being too greasy <3
I truly mean it when I say that the moisturizing benefits of tallow last ALL DAY! I can still notice how soft by skin is at the end of the day. I have tried everything and since switching to a tallow based moisturizer, I will never go back to using anything else.
Ingredients: local grass-fed tallow*, calendula, yarrow and lavender infused organic olive oil, jojoba oil
I only use the highest quality ingredients, that are organic and sustainably harvested or wild-crafted by me 🙂 The grass-fed tallow is sourced from local farms who use humane & sustainable practices.
*sourced from Price Family Farm in Troy, MO.